REGISTRATION IS OPEN!!
CLICK HERE to print registration form and full event schedule
REGISTER ONLINE by clicking on the blue "Register" button
- Use one registration form per person. While each person needs a separate registration form, multiple attendees from one funeral home can be paid with one check or credit card.
- Only the last page of the registration packet needs to be returned.
- Registration and payment by check can be mailed in with form. Registration and payment by credit card can be emailed, faxed or mailed in to WFDA offices.
22 E Mifflin St., Suite 1010
Madison, WI 53703
- Visit these vendors!
- Ryan Thogmartin from DISRUPT Media will make his Wisconsin speaking debut as Keynote Speaker on Wednesday afternoon! http://disruptmedia.co/
- A total of 12 credits will be available with some in categories 1,2,3 and 4.
- If you were first licensed in 1993 or 1968, congratulations! You are eligible to receive a free convention registration as a 25 or 50 license honoree.
- The Service of Remembrance will be Wednesday morning as we remember those we lost since the last convention.
- Visit the Kohler Arts Center! Join your colleagues to kick off the convention Monday evening in a fun and casual setting at the museum!
- The Blue Harbor Resort is located right along Lake Michigan and there are tons of great restaurants and shops all within walking distance along with a lake shore path.
- Hotel Guests will receive 15% off at the spa.
- Credits will be submitted to the Minnesota Department of Health for approval.
There will be a welcome reception at the John Michael Kohler Arts Museum in Sheboygan the evening before the convention. All paid convention attendees are invited and can bring their families! RSVP on your registration form. Come enjoy hors d'oeuvres, socializing, unique artwork, cash bar and fun with your colleagues.
Click here for information!