WFDA New & Improved Pre-Licensing Course
Instructor: Gabrielle O'Brien
Dates: December 13-15, 2022
Location: Gunderson Funeral Home
1150 Park St, Oregon, WI 53575
Tuesday, December 13 - 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Wednesday, December 14 - 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Thursday, December 15 - 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Taught by an experienced insurance professional
- Fulfill the study requirements for life insurance
- Designated to help you pass your state licensing examination
- For already licensed agents: fulfill 24 continuing education credits for your license renewal
- For funeral directors: attain the full complement of funeral director credits for this biennium.
- Does not include OSHA. Get your OSHA credit here.
WFDA Member: $289
The course fee includes all class materials. Materials are distributed on the first day of class.
- Life & Accident/Health Study Manual
- The Intermediary’s Guide to Wisconsin Insurance Law
- The State of Wisconsin Ins. Licensing Candidate Handbook (This provides all the information to obtain a license)
- Exam Simulator - A computer program designed to help you pass your pre-licensing exam on the first try
Meet Our Instructor:
Gabrielle O’Brien, MBA, has been active in the insurance industry for more than 25 years, developing continuing education classes in related fields such as Ethics and Errors and Omissions. She has guided thousands of students to successfully passing the insurance intermediary’s exam. O’Brien has participated in many other aspects of the industry as an underwriter, manager, and field representative. O’Brien’s received her Master of Business Administration from Loyola University and her Bachelor of Arts from Saint Mary's College.