2020 WFDA Membership Registration
Log in to your account to renew online now
Conveniently download the 2020 Renewal Form Here
This form includes membership dues for the Wisconsin Funeral Directors Association (WFDA) and geographic district associations.
• Be sure to include the funeral home license number of your principal establishment and all your branch establishments if applicable.
• Be sure to include the names and license numbers of all funeral directors employed by your firm.
• List all of the branch establishments operating under the principal funeral home location. You must pay dues for all branch establishments in addition to your principal funeral home.
• It is important that you report the correct number of death certificates as it will be checked against a report from the state.
• You are required to pay district dues for all of your locations.
You must belong to the geographic district where your funeral home is located. You have the option of joining additional districts, simply by paying the appropriate dues.
Tax Deductibility of WFDA Dues
The Federal Budget Revenue Reconciliation Act (the Act) of 1993 stipulates that dues revenue utilized by a professional or trade association for lobbying purposes cannot be deducted by the member paying dues. In accordance with the Act, the WFDA is hereby notifying their membership that we estimate 78.0% of the 2019 dues will be deductible as ordinary business expenses for Federal Tax purposes. The estimates above are to be utilized by members in determining what portion of their 2019 WFDA dues are deductible. Please provide a copy of this notice to your accountant or tax preparer.
Please submit your dues no later than January 31, 2020.
Contact the WFDA office at (608) 256-1757 if you would like help completing this registration form.
*Our firm understands that by providing our mailing address, email address, telephone number and fax number, we consent to receive communication sent by or on behalf of the Wisconsin Funeral Directors Association.
**Personal information will not be sold, traded, or in any way shared with any other organization or entity. This information is only for use by the WFDA to help us better serve our members.