Hello and welcome to the WFDA Online Community!
The WFDA Online Community is pleased to provide opportunities for both Funeral Home Owners/Managers and Funeral Directors.
Funeral Home Owners/Managers:
Before you login, make sure you know your Funeral Home username and password, if you are conducting funeral home business such as
- renewing your Funeral Home's WFDA Membership,
- looking up WI Funeral Trust Information,
- posting open positions and
- adding employees to the WFDA online community.
Please note: If you are a funeral home owner/manager and are a licensed funeral you will have two usernames and passwords, one for the business, your funeral home, and one for you, as a funeral director.
Funeral Directors and Employees:
If you are going to sign-up for continuing education events, post a resume, check your continuing education credits or connect with friends make sure you know your FUNERAL DIRECTOR username and password.
Here's how to get your username and password:
If you don't know your username or password, there are three quick ways to get it.
If you are not an owner or member of a WFDA member funeral home, you can still join the online community as a Guest. But because of the built-in security features, you must first register and be approved before accessing many site sections. Click the "Click here to register" link below to join.
- Click the "Click here to reset your password" link to enter your email address or username, if you know it, to get your information sent to you. If we already have your email in the database then an automated email will be sent to you with instructions.
- Click the "Contact Us" link in the upper right corner of the web page and let us know that you need help with your username and password.
- Give us a call at 608-256-1757 and we'll help you out.
So If you are not a member of the site yet, please register - we'd love you to be part of our online community. If you are already an approved member login below.